A/C Module Kit for BMW Engine Conversion
Compatible with the following engines:
M52TU, M54, S54, M62 (ME5.2.1), M62TU, S62, N52, N52N, N54
Compatible with the following chassis:
E24, E28, E30, E34, E36, Z3, and more…
Please provide us with your swap details to ensure that the correct installation instructions are included.
After doing an engine swap on a BMW, the A/C compressor no longer functions in most cases. On E30s, although the compressor may turn on/off using the original factory wiring, there is no RPM “safety” cutoff. Unsafe RPM limits can destroy the compressor and cause significant damage to various components.
This air-conditioning module allows the original OEM A/C system to function normally after completing an engine swap.
Installation instructions will be included with the module.
Complete kit components may vary from pictures slightly, depending on your specific chassis selection. These kits are designed to be robust while maintaining a simple user installation.
– Voltage limit of operation: 11.5 – 25 VDC
– LED illumination when A/C button is “Active”, but RPM level is outside of operation range.
– RPM safety cutoff (LED will illuminate)
– A/C module is capable of handling signal feedback up to 9000 RPM
– ECU must conform to OEM standard RPM input
– OEM HVAC interior system components required
– RoHS compliant PCB
– 100% bench tested
– Complete automotive grade electronics -40 to 85 C